- ICHIONKAI MUSIC SCHOOL >
- EnglishPage >
Introduction of Eguchi Method
Although it is a piano method, the Eguchi Method offers comprehensive music study to children.
As we introduced in the greeting from Kazuko Eguchi, the Eguchi method is based on the scientific aspect of children's cognitive development.
By employing this method, we taught thousands of children.
The most evaluated point of Eguchi Method is that, it is based on the deep study of children's mental development - inside of their heart.
The features of the Method:
- 1.The Perfect Pitch Training System
- 2."Picture Notation" introductory reading approach-developing the hand-eye coordination
- 3."Chunk Reading" Approach
- 4."Pattern Reading" Approach
- 5.Rhythmic Approach-note values with animals
- 6.Ear Training beyond the Perfect Pitch Training System
- 7.Functional Harmony